Computer Networks, Data Structures, Internet Technology, Wireless Communications
Wireless ad hoc networks
Design and implementation of MAC and routing protocols of wireless networks.
Wireless ad hoc networks
Algorithm design, wireless sensor networks
Information of Research Publications
Research Publication Details (From 2009 to 2017):
1.Shweta R. Malwe, N. Taneja, and G. P. Biswas, “Enhancement of DSR and AODV using link availability prediction.” Wireless Personal Communications, Springer, 2017.
2. B. Parsi, K. Tyagi and Shweta R. Malwe, “Combined Center Symmetric Local Patterns For Image Recognition”, In Proceedings of INDIA-2017, Duy Tan University, Da Nang, Vietnam.
3. Kalyani and Shweta R. Malwe, “Quadrant-based Location aided routing in Wireless Ad hoc Networks”, In Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Microelectronic Circuit and System (Micro-2017), Darjeeling.
4. Supriya and Shweta R. Malwe, “Authentication scheme for Multicast routing in Wireless Sensor Networks”, In Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Microelectronic Circuit and System (Micro-2017), Darjeeling.
5. Sourav Mitra and Shweta R. Malwe, “On-Demand Reactive Optimized Link State Algorithm”, In Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Microelectronic Circuit and System (Micro-2017), Darjeeling.
1. Shweta R. Malwe, and G. P. Biswas. “Analysis and enhancement of pair-wise code assignment scheme used in Code Division Multiple Access protocol.” Computers & Electrical Engineering (Elsevier), vol. 56, pp. 157-170, 2016.
2. Shweta R. Malwe, and G. P. Biswas. “Routing and CDMA-MAC based Cross-Layering for Wireless Ad Hoc Networks.” Int. J. Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 245-258, 2016.
3. Shweta R. Malwe, SoniyaRohilla, and G. P. Biswas. “Location and Selective-bordercast based enhancement of Zone Routing Protocol.” In Proceedings of 3rd IEEE International Conference on Recent Advances in Information Technology (RAIT), vol. 1, pp. 83-88, 2016.
4. Imam Khursheed, Ankush Karda, and Shweta R. Malwe, “Improved and distributive code assignment technique for interference-free CDMA network” In Proceedings of India International Conference on Information Processing (IICIP-2016), Delhi Technological University, New Delhi.
5. Julie Kumari and Shweta R. Malwe, “A Slotted Code Assignment based Cross Layer Routing using Link Prediction in Ad hoc Networks” In Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Microelectronic Circuit and System (Micro-2016), Kolkata.
1. Shweta R. Malwe and G. P. Biswas. “Location aware Sector-based Routing in Wireless Ad hoc Networks.” In Proceedings of International Conference on Green Computing and Internet of Things (ICGCIoT), pp. 154-159, 2015.
2. Malwe, Shweta R., B. Thrilok Chand, and G. P. Biswas. "Link Expiration-Based Routing in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks." In Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Computer and Communication Technologies, pp. 601-610. Springer India, 2015.
1. Malwe, Shweta R., and G. P. Biswas. "Dynamic Clustering Based Hybrid Routing Protocol for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks." In Recent Advances in Information Technology, pp. 3-9. Springer India, 2014.
2. Malwe, Shweta R., and G. P. Biswas. "TCA-PCA based hybrid code assignment for enhancement and easy deployability of CDMA protocol." In Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI, 2014) International Conference on, pp. 1395-1401. IEEE, 2014.
Research Publication Details (Before 2009):
Shweta R. Malwe received her M.Tech degree in Computer Application and Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad. She has 4 years of teaching experience as an Assistant Professor in the department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT(ISM), Dhanbad. Her research area includes Wireless ad hoc networks, Wireless sensor networks and Algorithm design.The central component of her research has been wireless ad hoc network communication, more specifically in MAC, routing and cross layer communication.She has completed R&D project funded by TEQIP-II worth Rs. 1.4 Lakhs within a duration of 8 months. She has mentored 24 B.Tech and 13 M.Tech students for academic projects. She has published 14 research articles in various international journals and conferences.