||Ph.D (Pursuing), MBA (IBS, Hyderabad), UGC
||Marketing Management, Marketing research, Product & Brand, Consumer behaviour
Prof. Pranav Ranjan has close to 10 years of experience in teaching, research, consultancy and working in industry. Prof. Ranjan has keen interest in Management research and he has published papers in reputed national and international journals. He has conducted several FDPs in Research Methodology, Data Analysis and Marketing Analytics. He has also worked on consultancy projects with companies like Coca Cola, Videocon Mobile services, Connect, Hero Eco, etc. He has worked with Tata Steel at Jamshedpur works-division in Mechanical Maintenance and Operations. His expertise also lies in handling advanced business simulation games like Marketplace, I-Interact, CESIM etc.
Research and Teaching Interest:
Marketing research, Product & Brand, Marketing Management, Marketing Analytics, Service Marketing, Consumer Behaviour
Using Business Simulations and Cases extensively
- Ranjan, P. et al. (2015). A study of micropackging -A tool of FMCG for attracting mass. Journal of Professional Management & Research, pp.1-10.
- Ranjan, P. (2014). A study on Investor's perception towards mutual fund investment. Scholar Journal of Economics, Business and Management, pp.105-115.
- Ranjan, P. (2013) Change in Viewes prefrence towarsd the Indian television reality programme ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati' with change of celebrity host. IIM Shilong Journal of Management Sciences, Volume No. 4, pp 168-177.
- Ranjan, P. (2013) Assessment of Consumer Buying Behaviour towards Electric Scooters in Punjab. International Journal of research in Commerce & Management, Volume No. 4, pp 17-24.
- Ranjan, P. (2013) Study of Channel Satisfaction of Videocon Telecom Services & its Competitors in Punjab. International Journal of research in Computer Science & Management, Volume No. 4, pp 28-35
- Ranjan, P. (2012). Effcet of Sales promotuon activities adopted by Mahindra Automobiles on rural market of Punjab. International Journal of reserach in Commerce & Management, Volume No. 3 (2012), pp160-164.
Pranav Ranjan can be reached at: Pranav.Ranjan@niituniversity.in