NIIT University, Neemrana invites applications for faculty positions at the Assistant, Associate and Professor levels.
Junior Research Fellows (JRF) positions available in GIS area. Click here to view advertisement.
Other University Positions
Openings also exist for other University positions. We are looking for the post of the Forum Coordinator in The Asian Lenses Forum (TALF), a unique initiative by NIIT University. Click here for details. Apply for staff positions here.
Eligibility Criteria – Academic Positions
- Have a Ph.D in any one of the disciplines mentioned above or they should expect to complete their Ph.D soon.
- Possess a good publication record.
- Demonstrate ability or potential to establish an independent research programme.
- Show a flair for innovation.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be open to participating in developing new interdisciplinary programmes of study.
- Have the commitment to excel both in research and teaching and establish linkage with industry. Industry experience and/or post-doctoral experience will be considered an asset.
- Successful candidates will be expected to develop significant research programmes with external funding, supervise post-graduate students, teach undergraduate and postgraduate courses in their respective disciplines and participate in building linkage with industry.
- Applicants are invited to submit their curriculum vitae including employment history, a statement outlining research and teaching interests, a brief description of major contributions, list of consultancies and projects undertaken and names of at least three referees.
- Applications may be sent electronically in PDF format to the following e-mail address:
- You can apply online here.
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Human Resources
- Organisation Behavior
- Information Technology
- Quantitative Techniques
- Operations Management
- Business Law
- Strategic Management
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Synthetic Biology
- Protein Engineering
- Microbial Metabolic Engineering
- Agricultural Microbiology
GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- Cartography and Photogrammetry
- Remote Sensing and Digital Image Processing
- Geospatial Databases, Geostatistics, Geocomputation and Spatial Analysis
- Advanced Remote Sensing and Digital Photogrammetry
- Advanced GIS Programming
- Geospatial Field Techniques and Application Integration
- Mobile GIS
- Education Design and Management
- Networking, Computer
- Convergence Technology
- Information Systems
- Systems Engineering
HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES
MATHEMATICS & BASIC SCIENCES