Hostels at NU
NU hostel is another home for the students. Located on NU’s 24 x 7 campus, the hostel provides comfort and the feeling of being with one’s family.
The NU Campus has a single entry and 24-hour security. In addition, state-of-the-art security technology is deployed to ensure the complete safety for all residents.
Given below is some information about the hostel facilities:
- The hostels are nestled amidst the beautiful Aravalli range, great potential and support for trekking, nature trails and adventure sports activities at the doorstep.
- All rooms furnished with required furniture and with earth-air cooling, laundry facility and house-keeping services.
- Each room is positioned to provide a beautiful view of the surrounding Aravalli Hills.
- Wi-Fi enabled campus provides access to University's On-Line Library and Information Resource Centre within the hostel rooms.
- Facilities to support vibrant social and recreational activities such as Yoga Centre, Forest Walk, Music Room, Dance Centre, Art & Craft Centre, Theatre Club, Photography Club, Adventure Club and Debating Society are provided, within close proximity of hostels.
- Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys.
- All girls' hostels are single-bed accommodation with common toilets.
- Boys hostel have a combination of single/double/triple bed accommodation with common toilets.
- All rooms are equipped with required furniture.
- RO Water and Water Cooler are available in each wing of all floors of hostels.
- Microwave ovens are provided in each hostel for warming food.
- There are common rooms on each floor of the hostels, with TV.
- Coffee/tea/soup vending machines are provided in hostels.
- A female security guard and lady warden ensure that NU girl students are safe in the hostels.