BBA Admission Process
Prospective applicants interested in seeking admissions in NU under any of the Admissions Modes (EAD/RAD) must follow the procedure given below:
BACHELOR'S AND INTEGRATED MASTER PROGRAMMES
To Apply Online:
Fill the Application Form by clicking here: NU Applicant Login page
and pay the Application fee online:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- UPI - Unified Payment Interface
NU BANK DETAILS
||ICICI Bank Limited
Account No. :
IFSC CODE NO.
ICICI Bank Ltd, 59/8, Main Road, Kalkaji, New Delhi
Step 1: The hard copy of Application Form can be obtained from any of the designated Admissions Offices of NU
Please download the Application Form by clicking https://nucleus.niituniversity.in/applicant/login.aspx and pay the Application Fee by Cheque/ Demand Draft, drawn in favor of NIIT University, payable at Delhi/Gurugram.
Pay the Application fee online
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- UPI – Unified Payment Interface
Note: If paid online payment details should also be mailed separately to firstname.lastname@example.org and mentioning applicant name and application number in the subject line.
Step 2: Submit the duly completed admission application form along with all the required documents, using ANY of the following modes:
- Online at our website: https://nucleus.niituniversity.in/Welcome.aspx. Attach scanned copies of all the required documents as specified in the application form.
- Courier the printed copy of the form by post to the NU Central Admissions Office at NIIT House, 85, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurugram, Haryana – 122001.
- E- Mail a scanned copy to email@example.com along with the scanned copies of all the documents required.
- Submit a printed copy of the form in person to a duly authorized representative, details of which are available on our website.
- Those Applicants who have the Class XII score of either 2020 or 2021 should also submit a self-attested mark sheet of Class XII. If forms are submitted online, a scanned copy of all the required documents should also be attached.
- Candidates who have applied before March 31, 2021, have to submit a self-attested copy of the admit card of the Class XII board examination with the reference of their application number.
- In case of Applicants who have a valid Pearson Undergraduate Test Score, the better of the two scores (second being NUAT) will be considered.
Step 3: Schedule the NU-AIP online by selecting the NU-AIP location closest to you and the time slot most convenient for you. In case you need assistance to schedule the NU-AIP, the relevant admissions office can be contacted.
- The eligible Applicants undergo the NU-AIP (Admission Interaction Process) either face-to-face or through video conferencing on the day and time selected by them.
- The following is assessed during the NU-AIP
- Aptitude & Analytical ability
- English communication skills - written & oral
- Interest & hobbies
- Degree of self-awareness
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Reasons for the choice of stream
- Applicants' parents/guardian are invited for an interaction with the NU team. The interactions can be either face-to-face or through video conferencing. The parent/guardian interaction is typically scheduled on the same day as the NU-AIP. Parents/guardian interaction is mandatory before offer of Admission of NU.
- The steps involved in the NU-AIP are mentioned below.
For Management Programmes (BBA & iMBA):
- NUAT (NU Aptitude Test) / Valid National/ State Level Entrance Test/ Pearson Undergraduate Test
- Interaction with Faculty Advisor & Admissions Advisor
- Personal Counselling Interaction (PCI) with NU NU-AIP Panel
Step 4: On receipt of The Offer for Admission, Selected candidates should submit the Acceptance Letter duly signed by them and their parent/guardian within 5 working days of receiving the Admission Offer letter along with a non-refundable acceptance fee as follows:
- INR 15,000 under EAD (Adjustable with Security Deposit subject to the completion of the Programme)
- INR 15,000 under RAD (Non Adjustable with Security Deposit)
Step 5: Final Admission Offer is made via email on a designated date to all the candidates who have accepted the NU offer of admission and paid the Acceptance amount.