B Tech Application Form
Applying for B.Tech at NU is a simple process that can be completed in one sitting.
Please go to https://nucleus.niituniversity.in/applicant/login.aspx and create an account for yourself by providing the details specified in the registration form. And then proceed to fill in the Online Application Form.
Keep a note of the following before you start filling the application form:
- Provide a valid email address as this will function as your Username when you login again. Further all future correspondence will be done on this email address.
- Keep scanned copies of the following as you will be asked to upload them as you fill the application form:
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class X Certificate
- Class XII (or equivalent) Mark Sheet*
- Class XII (or equivalent) Certificate*
- JEE/BITSAT/SAT/Any other state engineering entrance examination Score Card or Admit Card (if test has not yet been taken or results have not been declared)**
- Colour Photograph
* If you are appearing for Class XII (or equivalent) Examinations, submit a self-attested copy of the admit card of the same. If you have not received the admit card, you will be required to upload it the same as soon as you receive it.
** If you have applied for Early Admissions, you may not have applied to take any engineering entrance examination. In this case, you will be required to take NUET (NU Engineering Test). You can proceed to complete the application form without uploading score card/admit card.
** In case you are not planning to take any engineering entrance examination, you will be required to take NUET (NU Engineering Test)
- Keep credit card/debit card/net banking details handy to pay the Application Processing Fee (INR Rs. 1500/-)