MBA Placement Process
The Centre for Industry Collaboration handles the job of building strong connections with relevant industries for providing opportunities to NU students to find the best working environment that matches their aspiration and aptitudes.
The following process is followed:
- Centre for Industry Collaboration sends invitations to companies/organisations along with relevant information.
- Company/organisation fills in a Job Description form, containing details of the job offer (pay package, place of posting, allowances and other bonuses), and it will be sent by an email to CIC.
- If the company/organisation wishes to conduct a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) they can send a request along with the preferred dates.
- The Job description is shared with the students, along with any other information furnished by company organisation.
- CIC allots dates to companies for campus interviews based on various details given by companies. The company/organisation confirms the dates with the CIC.
- Interested students show their willingness to appear for the recruitment process of a company by replying to CIC.
- Companies will be sent resumes of interested students and shortlisted students.
- Companies come down to the campus on the allotted date/s and conduct tests and/or interviews according to their recruitment process.
- The company/ organisation is required to furnish the final list of students preferably on the date of interview.
Note: The CIC records jobs corresponding to the students selected.
* The Job description provides the primary basis of communicating the details of the positions offered to the candidates. It is therefore, highly desirable that the Form is completed in all respects and it would be advantageous if it were accompanied by relevant company literature with more details about the company.
**Companies are allotted dates based on the ranking of the job offer. The job offer is ranked based on the following parameters:
- Compensation Package
- Career Growth
- Reputation of the organisation
- Past record of recruitment at NIIT University
The data provided by the companies through the email, company brochures including financial statements, etc. are made available to the students to decide whether to opt in or out.